A normal girl with a passion for books
I review books from a variety of different genres but predominately women’s fiction, romantic comedies and crime fiction. A lot of these reviews are parts of blog tours where I am gifted either a digital or physical copy of the book to review – I will always state this at the start of my posts. I also review many books that I have purchased for myself and have an exceptionally long TBR!
My Latest Posts…
- Blog Tour: A Christmas Wish on a Carousel by Lottie CardewI have to say, I’m a sucker for a pretty cover and this one just tops the bill! I mean look how bright, colourful and endearing it is. A massive thank you to Lottie and Rachel at Rachel’s Random Resources for having me on this tour – and a massive apology about me messing up … Continue reading “Blog Tour: A Christmas Wish on a Carousel by Lottie Cardew”
- Book Review: Celebrations at the Chateaux by Jo ThomasWhen Ruth messaged me over on Instragram offering me a copy of Jo Thomas’s latest book in exchange for my honest review I was very excited. I love Dick and Angel’s Escape to the Chateau on TV and this book is meant to have some close links. When it arrived it also came with a … Continue reading “Book Review: Celebrations at the Chateaux by Jo Thomas”
Christmas in July
I don’t know about you but I am a MASSIVE Christmas fan… I will quite happily read Christmas books all year long, I mean I read Heidi Swain’s Mince Pies and Mistletoe at the Christmas Market not so long ago now and I’m going to be starting Sue Moorcroft’s brand new one ASAP.
Now with Christmas in July loads of publishers are starting to reveal some of their Christmas covers and I decided to bring them all to you which you can check out on the post links right here —->
I really enjoy using instagram, the community there is amazing and I’ve been lucky enough to get to know a load of brilliant people through it. This is the place that I usually share my buddy reads and instant progress of where I am in books.
If you want to see more from me – including the occasional live story then give me a follow below.
What’s coming next?
I’d love to know what posts you’d like to see on my blog so feel free to message or comment with what you want to see!
August Blog Tours
- The Little Blue Door by Francesca Catlow – 9th August
- In Just One Day by Helen McGinn – 12th August
- Half Past Tomorrow by Chris McGeorge – 16th August
- Glittering a Turd by Kris Hallenga – 20th August
- A Midwinter Match by Jane Lovering – 27th August
- A Winter Baby for Gin Barrel Lane by Lindsey Hutchinson – 29th August
- We Belong Together by Beth Moran – 29th August
- The House Beneath the Cliff by Sharon Gosling – 30th August
More Blog Tours
- Snowflakes over the Starfish Cafe by Jessica Redland – 1st September
- A Christmas Wedding in the Cotswolds by Lucy Coleman – 7th September
- Will they, Won’t they? by Portia MacIntosh – 19th September
- The Cosy Cottage in Ireland by Julie Caplin – 29th September
- Snug in Iceland by Victoria Walker – 3rd October
- The Village Inn of Secret Dreams by Alison Sherlock – 7th October
- A Winter Wedding for the Cornish Midwife by Jo Bartlett – 10th October
- Books that are set in…. series
- More author interviews…
Get our latest news and content delivered directly to your inbox.