A normal girl with a passion for books
I review books from a variety of different genres but predominately women’s fiction, romantic comedies and crime fiction. A lot of these reviews are parts of blog tours where I am gifted either a digital or physical copy of the book to review – I will always state this at the start of my posts. I also review many books that I have purchased for myself and have an exceptionally long TBR!
My Latest Posts…
- Blog Tour: Mimic by Daniel ColeI was so excited to be taking part in the blog tour for the latest book by Daniel Cole (author of Ragdoll, Hangman and Endgame) and my first audio book tour as well. Thank you to Tracy at Compulsive Tours, Orion Books, Netgalley and Daniel himself for sending me the audio widget on Netgalley to … Continue reading “Blog Tour: Mimic by Daniel Cole”
- Christmas in July – Cover Reveals… Part 3Well hello again folks! I am back with another instalment of Christmas cover reveals… Please do check out parts 1 and 2, there’s already been an amazing 24 covers and I’m not running out! It might have been an absolute scorcher out there this week but there’s always time for a little bit of snow … Continue reading “Christmas in July – Cover Reveals… Part 3”
Christmas in July
I don’t know about you but I am a MASSIVE Christmas fan… I will quite happily read Christmas books all year long, I mean I read Heidi Swain’s Mince Pies and Mistletoe at the Christmas Market not so long ago now and I’m going to be starting Sue Moorcroft’s brand new one ASAP.
Now with Christmas in July loads of publishers are starting to reveal some of their Christmas covers and I decided to bring them all to you which you can check out on the post links right here —->
I really enjoy using instagram, the community there is amazing and I’ve been lucky enough to get to know a load of brilliant people through it. This is the place that I usually share my buddy reads and instant progress of where I am in books.
If you want to see more from me – including the occasional live story then give me a follow below.
What’s coming next?
I’d love to know what posts you’d like to see on my blog so feel free to message or comment with what you want to see!
July Blog Tours
- Confessions from the Quilting Circle by Maisey Yates – 11th July
- The Art of Loving You by Amelia Henley – 19th July
- A Beginners Guide to Murder by Rosalind Stopp – 22nd July
- Mimic by Daniel Cole – 24th July
- Hope Nicely’s Lessons for Life by Caroline Day – 27th July
- A Summer of Surprises at the Little Duck Pond Cafe by Rosie Green – 28th July
More Blog Tours
- Matchmaking at Port Willow by Kiley Dunbar – 6th August
- Half Past Tomorrow by Chris McGeorge – 16th August
- Snowflakes over the Starfish Cafe by Jessica Redland – 1st September
- The Cosy Cottage in Ireland by Julie Caplin – 29th September
- The Village Inn of Secret Dreams by Alison Sherlock – 7th October
- July 13th – Top Ten Book Titles that are Questions
- Books that are set in…. series
- More author interviews…
Get our latest news and content delivered directly to your inbox.